This policy outlines the way we at Hausmarkt Pty Ltd (ABN 37 643 085 241) collect, hold, use and disclose personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
What Personal Information We Collect
- The personal information we collect is generally limited to:
- name and contact details
- billing information
- business information
- opinions; and
- any communications we have.
However, we may also collect information about how you use our website, via third parties.
How We Collect Personal Information
The main way we collect information is when you give it to us, for example, via our website sign up or other forms, via phone, email, when you submit comments or feedback or via social media.
Why We Collect Personal Information
- We need your personal information to:
- communicate with you in relation to your enquiry;
- conduct our business, and enable your use of our website, products and services; and in some cases to
- comply with our legal obligations, such as record keeping.
We also collect personal information to analyse and enhance our business operations and improve your experience with our business. This is used as statistical information to analyse traffic to our website, and to customise content and advertising we provide.
You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by changing your privacy settings or opting out.
To opt out you can go here:
https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/ or here
DISCLOSURE AND ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
When We Disclose Personal Information
- We will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, including against loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, misuse or modification. It is kept securely and accessible only to authorised personnel. Information is kept in accordance with our legal record keeping obligations and then destroyed appropriately. We generally will not disclose your personal information unless:
- you consent;
- it is required or authorised by law*; or
- it is reasonably necessary for one of the purposes for which we collect it.
We also disclose your personal information where it is necessary to obtain third party services, such as analytics, data storage, payment service providers or marketing and advertising services. To protect your personal information we endeavour to ensure that our third party service providers also comply with the Australian Privacy Principles, but some third parties we use may collect, hold and process personal information overseas. You can opt out of the collection and use of this information by changing your privacy settings or opting out.
Accessing or Deleting Personal Information
If you want access to your information to correct or have it deleted please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except where we are permitted or required by law to withhold it, we will help you. If you consider that we have breached any privacy laws please also email us at email@example.com. You can make a complaint with the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner phone on 1300 363 992, online at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/making-a- privacy-complaint or post to: Office of the Australian Information Commissioner, GPO Box 5218, Sydney, NSW 2001.