Things you must do before purchasing Products on our website
- You must:
- be 18 years old or have parental consent;
- provide complete and accurate information to us, including account information, and promptly inform us of any updates to your information;
- pay for the Product via the published payment methods available;
- have any special offer coupons ready as they must be used at the time of purchase to apply; they cannot be applied retrospectively;
- be careful with your order because after placing an order we may not be able to cancel it as it will have been processed and paid for by us.
Acknowledgements you make when purchasing on our website
- You acknowledge and agree that there may be:
- occasional errors or omissions in Product descriptions, prices, shipping charges, delivery times, availability and promotions;
- colour differences, so that the colours and images of Products we display may be different on your screen to the colours and images of the actual Products;
- Products we display that are only available through our website; and
- some Products with limited quantities, and some sales that are limited to certain regions or groups of people.
You also acknowledge that we may photograph plants, flowers or other greenery with our pots and homewares. These are not included.
Except as required by law, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information, the colours and images or the availability of the Products.
Things you must do after purchasing on our website
- You must:
- contact Australia Post or the courier company directly if you have late, stolen, or damaged deliveries;
- comply with the manufacturer’s or our instructions in relation to the Product;
- contact us by email at email@example.com if you have any issues with the Product and require a refund;
- seek our prior written consent before any publication of information about us; and
- in the case of a dispute keep all communications confidential.
Things we’d love you to do after purchasing on our website
We’d love you to provide us with any photos, videos, testimonials, and/or case studies so we can use them for marketing and information purposes, publications, exhibitions and professional awards across all print or digital mediums, including our social media channels.
However, please note that by providing us with photos, videos, testimonials and/or case studies you assign copyright ownership to us. This includes all copyright and any other rights under the Copyright Act 1968 and the right of reproduction either wholly or in part. If you provide Content but subsequently want to revoke permission to use it, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
OTHER MATTERS YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF
Changing Information on our Website and Store
- Except as required by law, we may at any time, and without prior notice to you:
- change and update information including shipping charges, delivery times, availability and promotions;
- change prices or descriptions of our Products;
- change our range of Products, or discontinue Products and/or
- cancel orders if information is inaccurate.
We deliver Products purchased through our website to the areas that are published on our website. We will process your delivery upon receipt of payment, and send your Products via Australia Post or a reputable courier company. Delivery times will depend on your selected delivery option. Any international customers are responsible for any custom and import duties.
Compliance with Australian Consumer Law
You are entitled to various consumer guarantees, rights, and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law including, but not limited to, consumer guarantees that the Products are of acceptable quality, fit for purpose and match the description we provide on our website. You will have the right to have a Product repaired, replaced or refunded if it doesn’t meet a consumer guarantee. You also have the right to the reasonable costs of any return postage.
Except as required by law we do not warrant the quality of the Products or warrant that they will meet your expectations. We do not provide refunds where a problem with the Products is due to your misuse, failure to comply with manufacturer’s or our instructions, where you fail to take reasonable care, or where you fail to provide us with adequate information.
Cancellations and Refunds
Except as required by law, all sales for our Products are non-transferable. On occasion we may cancel an order for a Product where we are unable to fulfil it. In these or similar circumstances where we have to cancel an order, we will provide you with a full refund. In some instances, where we cannot fulfil part of your order, we will contact you and ask if you would like a replacement or substitution product or refund. We have the right to refuse, limit or cancel any order for our Products, including, but not limited to, where an order appears to be by resellers or distributors without permission.
Where you breach this Agreement, we may terminate your use of our website and services and not enable your purchase of any Products. We may also change, suspend or stop providing Products from time to time.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not liable for any Loss or damage arising from your use of our website and services or any Products purchased using the service, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, price changes or discontinued Products, lost or stolen Products during delivery, any late delivery, your reliance on any of our information, any links to third party websites, any interruptions, any changes, suspension or termination of our website and services, or your use or misuse of any Product.
- To the extent which we are entitled to do so, our liability under the Australian Consumer Law will be limited, at our option to:-
- the replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products; or
- the payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
In any case, our liability to you will not exceed the amount actually paid by you to us for the most recent Product you have paid for.
You agree to indemnify us, and to keep us indemnified from any Claim arising out of or in connection with your breach of this Agreement.
In the event of any dispute that cannot be resolved, both parties agree to obtain an independent professional arbitrator/dispute resolution specialist to make a determination on the dispute and each party agrees to pay their own costs.
This Agreement is to be construed in accordance with the laws of QLD, Australia, and you and we submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of QLD, Australia. This is the entire agreement between you and us, and supersedes any prior agreements, proposals and communications whether oral or written, between you and us. No other term is to be included in this Agreement except where it is required to be included by law. The failure by us to exercise any right, or enforce any provision in this Agreement does not waive the future operation of that right or provision. In the event that a provision in this Agreement is not enforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement to the extent permitted by law, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. All obligations and liabilities in this Agreement survive termination of this Agreement.
Australian Consumer Law means Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
Claim means any claim, under statute, tort, contract or negligence, any demand, award or costs.
Loss or damage means any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential loss or damages of any kind, including but not limited to, any loss of profits, revenue, savings, loss of data, loss of enjoyment, virus to systems, personal injury, death, negligence, trespass, property damage and legal costs.
Products means any product available through our website, and includes any homeware goods such as toilet brushes, mugs, trays, blankets, baskets, pots, cups, display cabinets, storage, towels, and utensils.
We, us, or our means Hausmarkt Pty Ltd [ABN 37 643 085 241] and includes any of our directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, and contractors.
Website and services means www.hausmarkt.com.au, and everything available on this website including, but not limited to, all Products and any services.